Shower Smoothies 🥭🍓🍊 Treat yourself, Treat your skin!

This blog post uses links containing NO affiliate links and/or PR samples.

As you know when you to the drugstore most of the time you go to buy medicine or something necessary. I have a serious problem every single time that I go into a drugstore I start to look around for products or brand that I’ve never seen or tried before.

15 Comments Add yours

1. Didi says:

Shower Smoothies whaaaaat😱😱😱😱😱😱why have I never heard of it? Thanks for this.🥰

1. superherochic88 says:

Hey! What a nice informative review! Guess I will be looking for those next time I am out and about at the drug store. Thanks for Sharing

Liked by 2 people

1. Hii 💙 let me know what you think about it when you try it. Worth the try!

2. solidparent says:

Your title grabbed my attention immediately! I think the mango one would smell amazing!

3. Samantha says:

Why haven’t I seen these?? I have to be careful because I have stupidly sensitive skin. I bet they smell amazing too.

1. Hey Samantha💜 it smells good and yes like you said depends also on the sensitivity of your skin. Using it on your feet wouldn’t do anything, worth the try! X

4. aspoonfulpofvanilla says:

Wow! These sound brilliant! I have super sensitive skin I will need to try them and see if it makes a difference.

1. Hey @aspoonfulofvanilla 🌈 It has parfume added be careful. But other than that it leaves skin smooth, i wish it had more almond shell powder it would be more gritty when exfoliating.

1. aspoonfulpofvanilla says:

I will need to double check before I buy to make sure I can use it but it sounds so good! I like that is has almond shell powder in it instead of microplastics too, it would be good to exfoliate with, its a shame theres not enough though.

2. Hi love, yes indeed. Would be much more effective with more almond shell powder💙

5. gotmeghan says:

Oooh! I wonder if I can convince my mom to get me one of these! I feel like I would like the strawberry, raspberry one the most! They are my favorites scents as for as body lotions & scrubs go. 🙂

1. Hi Meghan❤ i think you would like it, it’s moisturizing and it exfoliate pretty good.