Facial Oil Mini Kit ‘Repairing Soothing & Glowing’ Skin!

Photo Credit: TeamiBlends

*How To Use Facial Oils: Use 2-4 drops into hand and rub together to warm up the oil. Apply in upward motions on skin using your fingertips. Recommended for AM / PM use.

USE CODE : “BEAUTY205” AT CHECK OUT AND GET A FEW DOLLARS OFF!!!

Glow Facial Oil

Infused with Rose Petals, Cinnamon Bark and Jojobaย Oil to provide skin with a dewy hydration and natural glow. Oils are a pure form of moisturizer that seamlessly absorbs into the deeper layers of your skin leaving it soft, nourished and radiant!ย Perfect for all skin types

โค๏ธClick HERE to buy! โค๏ธ

Made with 100% pure plant extracts and natural mineral ingredients, you will not find any harmful fillers, preservatives or chemicals added. We uniquely formulated each oil by selecting the perfect ingredients to blend together harmoniously.

Ingredients:

Caprylic / capric triglycerides, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, White Tea & Floral Botanical Essence, Vitamin E, Rose Buds & Petals & Cinnamon Sticks.

*Cinnamon Bark – Traditionally used as a spice, cinnamon can also be used as a skincare superfood in your routine to plump up and restore skin’s natural glow.

USE CODE : “BEAUTY205” AT CHECK OUT AND GET A FEW DOLLARS OFF!!!

Repair Facial Oil

ย Is infused with Chamomile Tea and Jojoba Oil to provide ultimate hydration and skin renewal. Oils are a pure form of moisturizer that seamlessly absorbs into the deeper layers of your skin leaving it soft, nourished and glowing!

๐Ÿ’› Click HERE to buy! ๐Ÿ’›

Ingredients:

Caprylic / capric triglycerides, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil, Vitamin E, Chamomile Botanical Essence & Chamomile Flowers.

*Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil – Extracted from the berries, leaves and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant, this carrier oil is bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals beneficial for healthy skin complexion.

Soothe Facial Oil

ย Infused with Lavender, Sage and Blue Tansy Oil to provide deep calming sensation to the skin. Oils are a pure form of moisturizer that seamlessly absorbs into the deeper layers of your skin leaving it soft, nourished and glowing!ย

๐Ÿ’™ Click HERE to buy! ๐Ÿ’™

It’s uniquely formulated with Blue Potion Oil to aid in protecting and rejuvenating your skin!

Ingredients:

Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Blue Tansy Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Flowers & White Sage Leaves.

*Blue Tansy Essential Oil – From the plant Tanacetum Annuum, blue tansy is well-known for encouraging relaxation, reducing tension and soothing properties.

USE CODE : “BEAUTY205” AT CHECK OUT AND GET A FEW DOLLARS OFF!!!

Clear Quartz Facial Roller

Photo Credit: TeamiBlends

How To: Start from the bottom of your chin and roll upwards. Flip over to the smaller side to roll under eyes and around the nose. Use a larger side to roll outward on forehead and temples. Roll each area 3-6 times before moving on.

What type of skin care have you been using?

A. Cream

B. Facial Oils

C. Gel

D. Lotion

“Become more aware of what’s is really worth your energy”

23 Comments Add yours

1. Tina Martin says:

I use cream but these oils sound real nice.

1. Oils are really effective too’ especially in the evenings. I love using oils nowadays๐Ÿ˜Š curious to know what cream do you use?

1. Tina Martin says:

Iโ€™m sorry I forgot to respond. I use so many different ones. Not to mention I get so many from all these boxes and try them all.

2. But whats your fav combo at the moment?

3. Tina Martin says:

Ok for this month I been using the SkinInc-My daily Dose of Glow(love this one) then for around my eyes-QMS intensive eye care day and night cream and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating cream.

4. Owwwwwww that’s awesome and have you seen any differnce in your skin?

5. Tina Martin says:

Oh yes after I have been using the skininc. My skin literally looks soother and clear.

6. I’m definitely going to look into that! Thank you x๐Ÿงก

2. rsleejones says:

I am LOVING oils right now!! Ive always used them for my hair etc but never on my face untill the past 6 or 7 months ๐Ÿ™‚ you’ve given really in depth info on these!! X

1. Me too! It really makes a difference ๐Ÿ˜Š, you are welcom… thank you for commenting!

3. Wow! Oils sound so good. I’ve never tried one before but I’ll make sure to give these a try. Thank you for sharing โค๏ธ

4. SkincareGalore says:

I use a mixture of oiled and creams. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Do you have a post that I can read about your skincare routine?? Love seeing what other people use as skincare

1. SkincareGalore says:

Yes I do! Thanks for the follow ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I use a oil mixed in with my moisturizer some nights before bed. I use Clarins Lotus which smells gorgeous and my skin and pores have improved. Plus a couple of drops is all you need.

1. Oh there lovely I had a discount off the oil though. But in a year ive used half a bottle

6. cherbelle says:

Iโ€™ve been using a lot of serums and facial oils as itโ€™s Winter and I have such dry skin already !
    Lovely post ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. I love using serums and face oils it really makes a difference in your skin! Thank you for passing by! xo

7. mouhebeauty says:

I love using natural oils on my skin and this oils looks nice!๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Yes.. def I love using oils before going to bed makes my skin so smooth, toned and plumped! What oil do you use?