LIEBSTER AWARD nominated by Cherrylsblog💛🌻✨

Thank you to Cherrylsblog.com for nominating me BeautyofCafe205.blog for this 💕Liebster Award💕 . You’ve always been very supportive and showing me love.

16 Comments Add yours

1. Olivia says:

I relate to your number 11 so hard 🤪😅

Liked by 2 people

1. I try soo hard NOT to buy any cakes..🤣

1. Olivia says:

You have more will power than me 🤣

2. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. Chocoviv says:

Congratulations 🥳

1. Chocoviv says:

You’re welcome 😇

3. Congrats!! What an accomplishment! 🙂

1. Thank you so much! 🌻💛 very grateful for this moment in time

1. 🌻💛🌻💛🎉💛🎉💛🌻💛🌻💛

4. Cherryl says:

I love your answers, I’ve been known to work through a whole cake myself. -especially if I baked it lol 🍰 and you’re right, birds really are the biggest jet setters. 💫🔆

Social media-wise, I’ve heard some people say it’s best to stick to one platform and invest heavily in it rather than trying to spread yourself too thinly across multiple platforms – I think they might be right.

1. That’s exactly right! 🌻💛🌻 I don’t know how people do it with all these platforms. I can only handle twitter and pinterest and ofcourse wordpress. But anything more is too much!

1. Cherryl says:

…me neither, it must be exhausting….but I don’t put pressure on myself, I love photography so I enjoy scouring Instagram and it’s also a nice place to admire some old pics from my travels so I hang onto it and still have a few loyal followers/engagers lol, even though I sometimes don’t post anything for months 😬

5. Helen says:

Aww, thank you for the nomination! 🙂
    aww, I hear you, social media can get overwhelming at times… sometimes it helps to take a break for awhile and then tackle it again after a few hours, or even a few days. 🙂

1. Hi Helen🧡 You are welcome! yes.. sometimes we need to disconnect🔌