1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (Very important: See why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What is the most powerful emotion?
🤎 My most powerful emotion I don’t know it what way she means by this. I think it’s the injustice/being fair about situations that involve women/single mothers etc..
Do you think that humans will ever get to live on Mars?
🤎 Probably… why? Because it’s been in movies if you pay attention almost anything that has been on tv/movies after a few years it eventually happens it’s almost like conspiracy theories 🧿
What is your go-to meal on lazy, rainy days?
🤎 On a lazy rainy day our go-to meal is probably soup, we put everything in one big pot and it will cook on its own..😅
What did you do after you graduated from high school?
🤎 After high school I started university but then dropped out. Afterwards I began working at Mcdonalds.
Would you rather go scuba diving or sky diving?
🤎 Two terrifying activities… I’m gonna go with scuba diving.
What is the meaning of life?
🤎 Meaning of life goes way beyond words. Living the best humble life, helping others, love and helping eachother.
If you could sum up the essence of your blog in one word, what word would you use?
🤎 In one word I would say: SELF CARE. Take care of your mind and loving yourself just the way you are…you ARE awesome and nobody is you and that’s your super power!
- What’s your favorite time of the day to drink coffee or tea?
- Name one dish you can eat weekly.
- Tropical weather or Autumn weather?
- As woman what does mean to you to have your own income?
- Something you would want to do more often.
- What are you grateful for?
- Name one positive characteristics about yourself and why?
Sometimes I don’t say this a lot but I wanna thank everyone for all the support given to your girl🤎 I love blogging it’s definitely something I’m very passionate about and do it with much love! Danki 🌿