10 Affordable Holiday Gift Ideas For Moms!

This blog post uses links containing NO affiliate links and/or PR samples.

Good morning guys happy Monday to everyone! SO today I woke up with much energy and determined to create this post. I shared on Twitter that I was looking for five small businesses to share their work and maybe I could help them out, but didn’t receive any response. And that’s where I got this helpful idea to look 10 Affordable Holiday Gift Ideas for you and maybe you can keep look further. All the gifts are below $30, I looked through women section and after this post I will be posting one for either children’s gift or men’s gift.

22 Comments Add yours

1. Shelly DS says:

I havenโ€™t started but Iโ€™m thinking my gift to hubby will be a gift for myself ๐Ÿ˜… that way he isnโ€™t pressured to find one and Iโ€™m covered.

1. Then he’ll be relieved and won’t be stressing about it๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Shelly DS says:

Exactly ๐Ÿคฃ

1. Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜ I appreciate your comment

2. rsleejones says:

Great ideas!! I’ve done alot of my shopping and only have a few bits left to buy although I will probably over spend as always!! Xx

1. We always over spend๐Ÿ˜‚ it’s insane each year

3. Helen says:

I just love those fuzzy slippers! Plus it’s red — I love anything that’s red lol ๐Ÿ™‚
    What do you most want for Christmas this year?

1. I liked those slippers too! This year I would want a coffee machine ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ brand Keurig or Nescafe

1. Helen says:

I have a Keurig! Although I love it, I don’t like how the kcups are pretty expensive lol I do love making hot chocolate and mocha coffee though.

2. I tried Keurig coffee but didn’t like it that much it was a red lid one. But I’ve seen they have so many different ones.

3. Helen says:

Yeah for sure there are many different kinds

4. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I like my coffee everyday! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I’m gonna check online I’m sure they having Black friday sale on them

5. Helen says:

Oh absolutely!

4. I am absolutely in love with the Burt’s Bees line of products. With the exception of a local homemade beeswax lip balm, it’s the only product that seems to actually stay ahead of my chronically dry and cracked lips.

1. Hey Brit! that’s good to know because I haven’t used the lip balm before.

5. These are all such good ideas. I’ve bought Burt’s Bees travel kit before, and the recipient loved it! The Poncho cape looks great, as does the face mask gift set. Thank you for the inspiration! ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. You are welcome โค I’m glad you liked this post!

6. Loren says:

These are all amazing gift ideas! I now have my eyes on a couple of those for my mom!

Thanks for sharing, Catarina
    Loren | Plaid & Sugar

1. Hi Loren๐Ÿฆ‹ They are indeed cute Christmas gifts my favorite is the slippers๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š you are so welcome thank you for stopping by!

7. Every Blogging Thing says:

Good one!!!! You’re so creative, love how you think outside the box! ๐Ÿ˜

1. Hii๐Ÿค thank you so much for the positive feedback, I try my best to be as creative I can and I enjoy blogging so much! ๐Ÿ’•