The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award, where bloggers can nominate the bloggers who are super creative, inspire them to grow, and bring positivity to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
What are you most looking forward to about the holidays?
What I’m looking forward to is being at home with my family having an amazing time together, creating memories, dance, sing and just having the time to spend together.
If you had a time machine, would you choose to go ten years into the future, or ten years back?
If I had a time machine I would go ten years into the future.. to see if my kids are good incase I’m not here anymore.
What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
What I enjoy most about blogging is having a personal space where I can write and share with you anything that is on my mind, I receive so much love on here that is easy for me to express my self and be myself. Through blogging I’ve met so many wonderful people hope to meet them one day in person.
What is the best thing about adulting?
Being independent, creating, evolving and learn new things!
Would you rather have ten kids or ten pets?
I rather have 10 kids
What is your favorite food?
Honey.. this is a difficult question. Uhm… my favorite food would be Italian, pizza, spaghetti, macaroni, lasagna etc..
What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory was have been when I was four years old I was in kindergarten my mom and dad weren’t here they were on vacation and my tia stayed with me babysitting, I remember my tia had to bring me to school I don’t know if she was taking to long but I walked out of the house and walked my way from home to school. I remember clear as day that the cars stopped for me to cross over the road. My tia freaked out because she couldn’t find me anywhere.. scary though can’t remember why I did that.
Who was your childhood role model?
To be honest I can’t quite remember who it was, might have been my oldest sister because I was always with her wherever she went and she was there when my mom wasn’t.
What is the best advice that you’ve ever been given?
Love yourself, all women have to be independent and have her own things, don’t depend on anybody to do anything for you!
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I consider myself Introvert but really .. it depend on my mood though lol! I love being by myself most of the time but sometimes I can be very talkative but that’s really it.
What is your favorite physical feature about yourself?
My favorite physical feature about myself is my eyes sometimes they become very bright hazel.. don’t know why but love my eyes.
- What is your New Years Resolution?
- When was your most creative moment?
- What is something that drives your inner spirit or creativity?
- The best post you’ve written this month?
- Your favorite meal?
- Do you believe that there’s something more powerful than us?
- Mention ONE GOOD deed you did today.
- What are you doing with your family this Christmas?
- What do you stand for and why?
- What do you hope for this New Year?