5 Ways you can Celebrate Valentine’s Day At Home |2021| πŸ’Ÿ

This weekend is Valentine’s Day weekend and some or many of us is preparing for this big day. I’ve learned to appreciate moments in silence rather than posting constantly on social media.

26 Comments

1. lynnmumbingmejia says:

Great suggestions! We’re doing steaks and movies this Valentine’s Day! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a lovely Valentine’s Day. x

1. Awhhh that’s fun! That is exactly what I’m talking about hope you both enjoy itπŸ’— thank you love Happy Vday❀

2. Angie Soul says:

These are great suggestions and all sound like such a fabulous day! I will be spending my weekend with my husband enjoying each other’s company as the first Valentine’s Day married πŸ₯° thank you for sharing!

1. Awhhhh ❀ congratulations love! There’s no better way to spend it with your loved ones❀

3. I love all these ideas and think this year we’re going to have a meal and a movie. I like things to be fairly simple and all of your suggestions I could do. Thanks for sharing!

1. Hi Molly❣ hope all is well! We all could use some inspo especially during this time❀ but I wish upu a Happy Valentine’s Day!

1. Hi CarinaπŸ’— that’s awesome.. for Valentine’s Day I’m working but hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Happy Valentine’s Day

4. I love these suggestions. Cooking a nice meal and popping on a vinyl is always a lovely way to have a stay-home date night xx

1. That’s so trueπŸ’―β£ you create more memories ❀ Happy Valentine’s Day

5. Excellent!! These are awesome ideas and I agree with all of them! Hubby and I don’t celebrate valentine’s day, but everything you suggested we do together at home. Thanks for sharing.

1. We neither😊 you are so welcome. ❣ Happy Valentine’e Day❣

6. Shelly DS says:

Lovely suggestions! Which ones will you be doing today?

1. Hi Shelly🌹 I’m currently working probably watch a movie with some homemade dinner❣Happy Valentine’s Day❀

7. Shyla Elza says:

These are all really great ideas and sometimes things like this can be much more meaningful than a huge celebration or a ton of gifts. Thank you for sharing this.

1. You are so right Shyla! I agree with that❣ thank you for reading.

Happy Valentine’s Day🌹

8. These are such cute ideas! I think it’s so important to get dressed up sometimes still! Even if it’s just to have dinner in your kitchen!

Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

1. Yesss ..sometimes we do aren’t able though because whatever reason. It’s a good reminder myselfπŸ’«

9. Great suggestions! I love the idea of dressing up and dancing, unfortunately I don’t think I actually have the energy for it. We’re going to have a nice dinner and cuddle on the couch to watch movies. Maybe we’ll do a little dancing.
    Happy Valentine’s Day!

1. Awh …enjoy your evening! ❀ love is in the air🌹 Thank you same for you

10. I loved this! SO many creative ways to have lots of fun at home on Valentines xx

1. Thank you🌹 definitely

11. Katherine says:

Nice ideas! Home sometimes is the most loving comfortable place to celebrate. We are doing steaks, chocolate covered strawberries and relaxing. Pool, flowers and chocolate. ❀️

1. Yummm!!! Happy Valentine’s Day❣

12. Helen says:

Great post! There are a lot of things we can do at home on valentines day and any other day of the year πŸ™‚ we don’t need to go out to have fun

1. Hi Helen 🀍I totally agree