You might also like Your Daily Cafe205 🎙 P o d c a s t
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
Crispy Confessions Questions
Are you/Did you watch the Olympics 2021? What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Have not watched ANY Olympics games this year not even the commercials.
Tell us one interesting fact about you.
I have to share not only one but a few interesting fact about me is; that I love to watch documentaries, ghost videos and creepy stuff. Also I enjoy reading interesting books it HAS to be VERY interesting for me to read a book for example I’m currently reading Becoming by Michelle Obama.
Would you rather have the power of invisibility, super-strength, or flight?
Had to discuss this one with my fiancé and we both agreed on invisibility powers because I could go to a bank rob it, no one could see me but instantly stay in shock thinking what the heck is happening , everyone running away from safe. I can easily get through all the security systems and doors get the money. What I would do with it is… give it to poor people, I would either buy them food, a home, clothing or pay medical bills.
What is one thing that you want to learn?
One thing I want to learn is being able to not rely on anyone emotionally in other words don’t expect anything from anyone. Would like to just rely on myself to make things happen and do what I gotta do.
What is your favorite food?
I don’t know if you mean favorite dish or the type of food that I like, my favorite food has to be La Bandera Dominicana which consists of white rice, stewed chicken or beef and red kidney beans. Often on the side you get sliced avocados or fried plantains.
You might also like Three Documentaries I Watched & Loved!| July Edition
- Tell us about one movie you can’t wait to be on streaming services and/or movie theatre.
- What are your thoughts on your favorite book.
- Would be rather be a psychic, medium or telepathy?
- Tell us what you are good at.
- Favorite oldie songs?
🌸🎀💖 Message Of The Day 🌸🎀💖
“Turn your wounds into wisdom.” — Oprah Winfrey