Blogmas 2021 πŸŽ„ INTRO πŸŽ„

Since I’m not gonna be all the managing my social media accounts and I’m gonna be super busy I only will be participating for fourteen days just like Blogtober. Don’t be sad or disappointed through the month of December I will be be posting here and there Christmas related content.

Thank you to each one of you who has been here for me and supporting me through it all. There are no words to express my gratitude.

Underneath you’ll see a list of all the posts I’m gonna be posting this Blogmas for you (As I’m posting them I will add the link).

You Might Also Like Christmas Wishlist πŸŽ„πŸ“ | Blogmas

Blogmas Dates and Posts

Dec 1, 2021 Blogmas 2021 INTRO – (read here)

Dec 2, 2021 Christmas On A Budget

Dec 3, 2021 Eco-Friendly Xmas Home Decor

Dec 4, 2021 Vegan Dinner & Noche Buena

Dec 5, 2021 Places To Visit During The Holidays

Dec 6, 2021 Homemade Non-Alcoholic Cocktails

Dec 7, 2021 Drugstore Skincare Brands To Try This Xmas

Dec 8, 2021 Christmas Festive Nails

Dec 9, 2021 MUST WATCH! Newest Christmas Movies & Shows

Dec 10, 2021 Celebrate Christmas With These Etsy Shops

Dec 11, 2021 Taste These Coffee Drinks This Holiday

Dec 12, 2021 Drugstore Makeup Brands To Try This Xmas

Dec 13, 2021 Must-Try Holiday Desserts

Dec 14, 2021 New Year’s Resolutions For 2022

You Might Also Like Christmas Tag 2020 ❄️❄️❄️

Super exciting and festive season and at the same time sad for many of us. I’m hoping I can bring smiles through my posts and wishing you all happy holidays ahead!

18 Comments

1. Helen says:

awesome, can’t wait to read, good luck

2. Your planned posts sound great! Looking forward to them. And it’s great to see you again!!

1. Catarina says:

We were missed.. over here! πŸŽ„ thank you for passing by

3. yay! can’t wait to follow along with your blogmas posts!

1. Catarina says:

Hope I can make those 14 days✨😁

1. i’m sure you can!!

4. bosssybabe says:

You go! Good luck!! πŸ™‚

1. Catarina says:

Thank you!! πŸ˜„

5. Yes! Excited for these 😍

6. This is a great list of posts — I look forward to reading them, especially the new Christmas movies list!

1. Catarina says:

Thank you Molly! I have been behind on posting had some family things to arrange.. thank you for passing by