Places To Visit During The Holidays

It’s holiday season and we are slowly getting into the Christmas vibes, many if my family members have their Christmas tree up and decorations are all out of the storage boxes.

8 Comments

1. bosssybabe says:

My sister was in Italy for Xmas the year before the pandemic started, she said it was spectacular!

1. Catarina says:

Amazing! Italy is definitely on my bucket list as well.. I’m such an Italian food lover

2. mehsi says:

Generally with the holidays I just stay home/visit family. Not really in the mood to travel then. So I don’t have a fav place to visit. But one day I hope to visit Japan, no matter the season (though probably will pick whatever the cheapest season is for flying XD).

1. Catarina says:

I would LOVE to travel to Japan I’m so into the food and all the fun gadgets they have! Definitely on my bucket list

1. mehsi says:

Hope we both get to travel to Japan one day then! πŸ™‚

3. Inna says:

I love to travel but never did during Christmas time. I feel like because of the pandemic I haven’t traveled much but I do want to. This Christmas I am just staying home with the family and enjoying good food.

I hope we can soon travel when it is safer.

1. Catarina says:

Me neither but I said this year I’m gonna do this differently because life is short and why not travel and make the best of it. πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸΎπŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸΎπŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸΎπŸŽ„ LOVE me some GOOD FOOD!