Easy recipes and fast which I LOVE by the way, last year I also shared a similar blog post for blogmas you can read this here! I’m definitely a cocktail person love everything about it especially the mixing of the several drinks.
Are you a cocktail person as well?
Copycat Shamrock Shake
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 drop green gel food coloring (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- For garnish
- Whipped cream (store bought or make your own)
- 1 tablespoon green sprinkles
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Combine vanilla ice cream, milk, and food coloring in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide milkshake mixture evenly between two glasses.
- Finish off with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
You Might Also Like Christmas Wishlist 🎄📝 | Blogmas
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- 4 gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3/4 cup coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Place crumbled cookies on a plate. Rub rims of 4 glasses with honey. Dip in cookie crumbs to coat.
- Whisk together coffee liqueur, vodka, and pumpkin pie spice in a measuring cup. Pour in to prepared glasses, dividing evenly; top with ice. Divide 3/4 cup heavy cream evenly among glasses and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like Bloggers That Are Killing It This Christmas 💻 🤶🏽❄️| Blogmas
- 300ml (10 1/2fl oz) vanilla ice-cream
- 100ml lemon juice
- 500ml (1pt 2fl oz) diet lemonade
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 60g (2 1/2oz) redcurrants
For the syrup
- 10g (1/4oz) mincemeat
- 25g (1oz) caster sugar
- 25ml (1fl oz) water
- To make the syrup, heat the sugar and water together in a pan until the sugar dissolves. Leave to cool a little and pour into a jar
- Leave to cool a little and pour into a jar. Add the mincemeat to the jar and infuse overnight. Then, strain the mixture, reserving the syrup.
- Measure out 10ml (1/4fl oz) of syrup, mix the portion of syrup with the rest of the ingredients until pale and frothy.
- Divide the ‘mocktail’ into glasses. Dust with cinnamon and top with a few redcurrants before serving.